Price: 2,99 €
(as of Nov 09,2020 05:14:26 UTC – Details)
Amazon’s Alexa system is one of the most exciting pieces of technology released in the last several years. Being able to tell an electronic speaker like the Echo to play music or engage in conversation is both a great deal of delightful fun and a testament to how far voice recognition technology has advanced as well as the influence wireless information technology has had on our everyday lives. Even better, Alexa can synchronize the Echo to many things inside and outside the household—hence, you can order food via the Internet just by saying a few words to it, or you can even turn the lights on and off by speaking to the Echo instead of heading for a switch.
Even though Alexa opens up a whole new world of possibilities and can make everyday life much more convenient and much less of a hassle, it can seem bewildering and intimidating to new users. There’s just so much you can do with the Echo alone and so many products you can control with Alexa beyond that—cooking appliances, speakers, home lighting, and much more! There’s no need to worry, though—with Alexa: 1000 Tips and Tricks (All the Echo Devices), you’ll be able to make the most of this digital assistant within a very short span of time.
Perfect for beginners who have just bought their first Alexa device, useful for users looking to buy more smart devices, and useful for experienced Alexa customers looking to refresh their memories as well—this book contains a thorough overview of the most important topics Alexa users would want to discuss. It has fun, extensive, and informative introduction to setting up and operating the Echo and other Alexa devices written in clear, lucid, and vividly descriptive English prose for easy understanding. This book also provides an extensive description of common problems encountered when using the Echo and other smart devices as well as how to solve them, plenty of advice on making the most of the Alexa app on a wide variety of compatible devices, useful instructions on how to ensure Alexa understands verbal commands, easily finding information across the Internet with Alexa, and maintaining privacy and security across any connected systems and devices. Several pictures are included to assist comprehension of suggestions and instructions.
This book contains…
- A detailed guide to first setting up your Echo and getting it connected to your Wi-Fi network;
- Explanations of how to change your Echo’s speaker circuit board;
- Advice on making sure your Echo can connect to the Internet and solving problems with weak signals or problematic passwords;
- Walkthroughs on using many different Internet sites with Alexa’s voice;
- Fun games and secret commands that you might not know Alexa recognizes;
- The best ways to train Alexa’s voice recognition protocols and tips on making sure your Echo won’t lose your voice among the “echoes” in your home; and
- Descriptions of the various smart devices you can use with Alexa and troubleshooting guides for problems you may encounter getting them to work with the app.