Price: 10,68 €
(as of Nov 08,2020 07:15:04 UTC – Details)
Major Purchases in a Rotten Economy!
Is Your Refrigerator Making Funny Noises?
Dishwasher Dirty the Dishes Instead Of Clean Them?
Does Your Oven Burn Water?
You Need Help and We’ve Got It!
Have you shopped for a new appliance lately? If not, hold onto your blood pressure meds because you’re in for a bumpy ride. Which is precisely why you are reading this today! We want you to know it doesn’t have to be that way.
We think you want to know:
- How to replace broken appliances without selling your firstborn.
- What types of new gadgets and gizmos come with new appliances and electronics?
- How to get the best deal for your money – more doesn’t necessarily mean better.
Doesn’t it seem like Murphy’s Law? You open your freezer only to find the interior warm and the contents rapidly thawing. Then about a week or two later you discover your dishwasher leaking water. Of course this is happening in the midst of the poorest economy in decades.
What’s a person to do?
Well, you could turn the dishwasher into another storage area while you wait out the economy. So you may get what used to be called “dishpan hands” while you’re waiting.
While that may work for the dishwasher it isn’t an option for the freezer. Especially when you need to get the contents into a new freezer fast or run the risk of losing hundreds of dollars worth of groceries.
Or, you can use the techniques you learned when you read “Buying Home Appliances & Electronics.” It doesn’t matter what appliance or piece of electronics you need they are likely critiqued in this handy guide.
Maybe you aren’t necessarily replacing an appliance. You may be shopping for a remodel or perhaps a new home. In either case you need to bring yourself up to date on what the latest innovations are and whether they are a fit for your situation.
Here are a few of the appliances that are covered in “Buying Home Appliances & Electronics:”
- Refrigerators – If it’s been a long while since you bought one, you are in for a surprise.There are tons of features available.
- Washing Machines – Wow!You won’t believe what the new washing machines can do.Some operate on less water, less power and do a better job of cleaning your clothes.
- Dryers – These are right up there with washing machines.The new dryers do everything and practically fold the clothes too!Well, maybe that’s a little exaggeration but you get the point.
Other items covered in “Buying Home Appliances & Electronics” are stoves, microwaves, freezers, televisions, alarm systems and more.
In fact we even cover some of the newer items that are fast becoming very popular in the newer homes. Things like beverage coolers, warming ovens and trash compactors.
Watch any of the home improvement shows on television and you’ll see that those are fast becoming a must in the modern kitchen. And, it doesn’t end there.
Stereo systems and home telephone systems are also things that enhance homes today.
We want “Buying Home Appliances & Electronics” to be an absolute 100% no-brainer for you. That’s why you can order your copy with complete peace of mind.